
We celebrated my birthday at school last Friday. We had cupcakes!

I actually had two cupcakes. I started eating one, then changed my mind and here you'll see that I'm going for the chocolate cupcake. (That's Dada's hand trying to make sure I don't eat all the frosting. Good Luck.)

For my birthday, I got a fishtank! We went to the pet store and picked out the plants and 3 fish. We just started to cycle the tank, so we will introduce several more fish next week. The fish are all doing well and they seem to really like their new home. This is Minnie Mouse. JoJo gave her to me. I take her everywhere. I propped up Minnie Mouse here in front of the tank so she could get a good view of the fishtank. I think she's enjoying the view.

Mama and Dada also surprised me with a new kitchen! I'm stirring up some "oatmeal" and I have to be cautious because it is "berry berry hot." I spent almost an hour cooking in my kitchen. It's great to be 2!
No comments:
Post a Comment