
Mom and Dad went away for a night for the first time while Grandma and Grandpa watched me. I barely noticed that my parents were gone, although I did ask for Mama at nap and bedtime. It looks like Mom and Dad went to Schweitzer Mtn. Idaho and went horseback riding! I bet they had a great time (without me)!

Here's Mama on her horse "Jigs." He was a sweet one.

How cute! There's Sandpoint in the background. Idaho is a beautiful state!

Check out my awesome dad with his cool helmet on his horse. Yeah! I think my parents liked getting away so much that they are planning another trip in August. Hmm...
1 comment:
Good for you for getting away with your hubby! Looks like you choose a beautiful place to go and reconnect. I have learned it's super important to have nights alone without Addie - we haven't taken any weekend trips yet, but she'll stay at my mom's overnight every few months so we can go out and have fun!
Post a Comment