
Okay, so I have a slight affinity for grass, but this time it didn't go down too well. Here I am gagging and of course, there was Mom to catch it on camera. Thanks, Mom.

I am eyeing the perfect blade of grass. I see it, but it's all the way over there. Hmm...

Dad, Murphy, and I like to spend time outside now that the weather is warming up. Murphy is chewing on some wood and I am checking out to see if there are any dogs passing by on a walk. I LOVE dogs and cats. I squeal really loud when I see them! Mom and I count how many cats, dogs and babies we see on our walks.

Dad had to go inside the house for a second and Murphy and I are sad to see him go. Come back, please!
No comments:
Post a Comment