
Hello, everyone! Every Wednesday, Mom and I go to the library for storytime to sing songs, read books, recite rhymes, and play with bubbles with Mr. Rob. I have a great group of friends there, like Sam, Cooper, and Dori. It's so much fun!

At the end, Mr. Rob turns on the bubble machine and we all sit around and try to catch them. How am I doing?

Bubbles are great! Yahoo! Almost every week, Mom brings in an Ikea bag and fills it up with lots of books and c.d.s for me and we read all the time! (I'm a nerd in the making.) One of my favorites books is Moo Baa La La La and Pocket Poems which is a fun collection of great poems for kids.
1 comment:
We love Lama Lama Red Pajama! WE have loved watching all your blog updates. I am glad you all had a great trip to see your parents! I will give you a call soon to catch up. I am looking so forward to summertime and no more school/music class/parent association meetings for a few months to relax outside and in the library! Lots of Love, The Hollands
Post a Comment