Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Spring is here, finally!


Dad was harvesting basil and rosemary and weeding in the process too. I decided to sit back and watch instead. And yes, there's Murphy sneaking into the photo.
No one ever told me how delicious grass was! It's good stuff, folks! By the way, I'm working on my new album and it goes something like this, "Yo yo yo, my name is Sof, I'm here to say that I love grass in a really big way!" Well, that's about all I've written so far. I'll keep you posted on my upcoming record deal.

I'm trying to look tough. Is it working?

Okay, the tough image is over. I'm clapping away because life is great and I am so happy! (Yes, that's mom bleaching my tiles in the background. Mom is big on cleaning. It's tough having squishy rolls. Strangers come up and grab them all the time. This is when I need to work on my tough image look to ward the grabby strangers off.)

1 comment:

Juan Walker in China, fall 2008 said...

Humm...I find it hard to believe that Sofia can already write. Call me a skeptic. I’m just going to guest that you wrote this. Yeah, pretty slick. Is she eating grass? Am I going to have to call somebody? Is this some hippie diet?