
We live in a WONDERFUL neighborhood. It's called Bellevue. It's in the Northside of Richmond and it is filled with old, turn-of-the-century bungalows and 4-square homes. It is filled with families and lots of babies and young children, and of course, tons of doggies too! There was a block party and we played, mingled, drank/ate and had a great time way into the night.

This is my friend Emma. She lives up the street from us. Emma always has a great smile on her face, as you can see. Me, on the other hand...I'm thinking. I'm in deep, serious thoughts! Just kidding. Mom says that I am quite the social butterfly (like the one on my shirt), but it's with a slight 'concerned' look for the most part.

Emma and I are holding hands here and walking around the street together. We had a great time running around and saying Hello to everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment