
at Story Time! Why not, eh? These foamy mats are nice and cushy and I needed a little stretch, so I just decided that the Downward Dog was the perfect pose. Yes, that's Miss Tori reading a book with my friends Catherine and Julian. Julian was the one who was pushing me around the block in his Radio Flyer wagon!

This is Ms. Beth, Catherine's Mama. I sized up a bunch of laps today and hers looked the best. This is my move that I pull on parents. I walk towards them, then I turn around and back up and then land on their lap. I even do this to complete strangers sometimes!

Yes! It worked. Ms. Beth looks happy to have me. (I think.) That is my friend Freyja in front. I have lots of friends in the neighborhood and we all like to meet at the library on Tuesday mornings.
No comments:
Post a Comment