
I'm going into the medical field like Dad. Dad leaves all these cool medical things around the office for me to play with, like this stethoscope. Mom kept saying that it shouldn't go into my mouth because these pieces fit into Dad's ears. Ewww!

How 'bout this part? Is it cleaner? I'm sure this part doesn't go into Dad's ears. Want me to check your heart rate? Come have a seat here.

I think I want to become a CRNA (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist) like Dad. Mom noticed that I was very quiet and wondered what I was up to. Was I eating dirt? No. Did I pull out all the picture frames? Of course not. I was studying anesthesia. D'uh!

All this studying is making me tired. Let me just rest my eyes for a second.

All rested! Back to work. This is a catheter of some sort that Dad always talks about sticking into peoples' necks and throats when they are asleep. Ouch! I can also take your blood pressure. Feeling a little stressed? I know, I know. The holidays are fast approaching!
No comments:
Post a Comment