
Mom and Dad are always drinking coffee and saying how wonderful it is. Mom left her coffee cup behind and I happened to pick it up. I thought I would try this stuff out for myself. Oh, by the way, Murphy says "Hey."

Alright, nothing is coming out, so I'm going to remove the lid.

Nope, not a drop inside. I figure I can lick the lid instead.

Oh well. That's okay. Mom said I was too young for coffee anyway. Murphy is always carrying things in his mouth, so I'm doing the same. He's my best friend.

I'm on my neighbor's front porch. I love wandering all over the place and climbing up stairs and knocking on doors! I cannot wait till Halloween! Mom says that not only do I get to climb up to strangers' doors and knock, but they also give out candy! I don't even know what candy is, but I'm excited anyway! I can't wait to show you my costume. It's quite representative of me. (No, it's NOT a pig.) Have a great day!
2 comments:
Yeah, Sofia's got Seattle in the blood!
you are correct! It's in my blood, so I guess it's inevitable. She sees me make my coffee every morning and I wonder if I am doing any long-term permanent damage to her later. =/
Post a Comment